Sunday, June 6

Jar Head!

As promised this blog will be about decore and all the awesome little pretty kick ass things that fancy me! Lately Im into jars, all sorts of interesting ones..that inspire me and take me to another time and place. These cute jars are great to store everything from your jewlery to your teabags!! I picked some up at Anthropologie, where prices range from $18-$28 bucks..
I absoloutely love them, they even come in a scented candle option for double the pleasure.. I have these around the house in my bedroom and livingroom, makes for some great decore as well! You can also check out my friends spot http://www.theinglenookdecor.com/ Where she also carries some cool ones as well! Grab some and get creative!





















































































































































































1 comment: